Notice on a slight format change:

Except for July 2012, these are mostly a collection of current devotional notes.

July 2012 is a re-write of old quiet times. My second child was born Nov 11, 1987 with multiple birth defects. I've been re-reading my QT notes from that time in my life, and have included them here. They cover the time before the birth and the few years immediately after the birth. They are tagged "historical." I added new insights and labeled them: ((TODAY, dd mmm yy)).

Monday, August 6, 2018

QT 6 Aug 18, Rev 21:5, ALL things will be made new


Revelation 21:5 (ESV) — And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

NOTE: In the eternal age, all things are made new. I think earth will be recreated, there is just too much garbage from our past sin. I think the eternal age will completely restore earth to the Edenic time before Adam fell. Mists will once again probably water the earth. A thicker canopy will protect the earth from harmful aspects of space. The water will probably separate the core from the surface, eliminating earthquakes and tidal waves. And it will be beautiful once again. Life will be without evil. We really can't comprehend that, but it is what we were created to experience. We will be satisfied because we truly know our God.

PRAYER: Father, I know that I fall in love with the things of this world too often. Protect me from its temptations. Help me to love you, to love the church, and to love people so much I have to share the good news with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment